1. Attach the Alarm Mine in a vertical position to a convenient tree, fence post or door frame. The cocking piece should
be positioned upwards.
2. Pull the cocking piece to the limit of travel and insert the safety pin through Hole A.
3. Pull the cocking piece again until the Sear Engagement Slot B is visible and insert the sear.
4. Attach the loose end of the trip wire to a firm object so that the wire is stretched across the path that an intruder
5. Place the 12g blank into the slot at the end of the alarm mine.
6. Gently pull the string attached to the safety pin to remove it fom the alarm mine.
7. The alarm mine is now armed and the slightest pressure on the trip wire will release the striker and fire the blank
causing a loud bang.
1 x Alarm Mine unit 1 x Trip Wire (3 metres / 10 feet) 1 x Safety Pin with release 2 x Wood Screws 1 x Instruction Sheet
YOU WILL NEED TO BUY CARTRIDGES WITH THIS PRODUCT